Did you know we are Leet?
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Jen's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 81
Age : 28
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUEST SCREENSHOTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE VALID

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

All compaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Monk-All games
Ele-All games
Sin-Factions, Gwen, half of nf, half of tyria
RT-All but gwen
Necro-All but gwen
Para-NF
Ranger-Half way through nf.. lolol
Mesmer-Through tyria, factions, 1 mission away from DOA

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Monk-All skills/max ranks
Ele-All skills/half maxed ranks
Sins-Half skilled/half maxed ranks


4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I have gods on my monk. And people know me on my ele, im working on gods for my ele, necro, and rt.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes/sometimes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Everyone!

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Lots of actual playing time, now just standing around in kama. And I know alot of the required areas that you guys do everyday.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I'll just list the ones from the alliance. Lawl(left because of shitty leadership). And noob(which i was kicked from for saying semi- sexual remarks such as "big boy")

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
..Well matts already knows my life.. I mean reallly. But I've been playing guild wars for 49 months, and I've never taken a break. lolol

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
All, mostly monked, tanked urgoz. Ele/necro in doa.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
20 years old. Canada. All different times during the day. Central time its 8 PM right now if that counts.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Im going to bring alllllll the fun back! Lol. I deserve a team spot because im constatly playing and starting groups for things, and looking for groups to join for things.

I've just like to say that, I know some of you may not like me.. for whatever reason. But don't let others opinions effect your own. I really do like the allie, and I'm not guildhopping. Its just hard to find the right guild that fits me. First one was too dead, second was to formal. So I hope SCAR isn't too dead, and not too formal. I hope you guys will give me a chance, to prove to you that im not this horrible guildhopping bitch im made out to be sometimes. Smile THANKS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

1. I don't know you, so, I don't have a bias.

2. You have good toon diversity.

3. It seems that you were on the blacklisted for guild hopping. You definitely need the other guilds' consent, or the other guild needs to rage and get kicked out of the alliance. lol! heh... lol!

I suggest you talk to Matt.


Last edited by Kbar on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
avatar

Number of posts : 1424
Age : 33
Location : West Palm Beach, FL
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

She is not on the Blacklist anymore to my knowledge. I've done tons of runs with her, so issues with her past, but we are looking past that as I have talked to all the ex guilds involved. None have an issues with her joining SCAR. I've talked to her about what is expected. Waiting for more input from others, but I do approve.

_________________
Haunted Dream Me/X
Monk Of The Gods Mo/X
Il God Of Men Il A/X
Haunted Spears P/X
and too lazy to list the other 7 chars. lol

GG nick and shadow. Speedboost ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

i say accept w/out trial because she has been on several runs////
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 344
Age : 31
Location : Vancouver/Calgary
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 pm

lol wow. I have no more comments on her...no drama then fine, but I heard she created the same problems in Noob as she has in all the other guilds she's been in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva


Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Noxious wrote:
lol wow. I have no more comments on her...no drama then fine, but I heard she created the same problems in Noob as she has in all the other guilds she's been in.

hahaha yup. She has created problems in every guild she has ever been in, but often people are willing to overlook it bc she is good looking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
avatar

Number of posts : 1424
Age : 33
Location : West Palm Beach, FL
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 pm

I've talked to her about the Drama issues. She said no more, so we can only see what happens.

_________________
Haunted Dream Me/X
Monk Of The Gods Mo/X
Il God Of Men Il A/X
Haunted Spears P/X
and too lazy to list the other 7 chars. lol

GG nick and shadow. Speedboost ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 pm

drama makes the world go round. world go round, world go round. drama makes the world go round, round round round round round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 314
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

yup accept
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 am

Haunted Dream wrote:
I've talked to her about the Drama issues. She said no more, so we can only see what happens.


we've heard this before but yeah...i like jen so accept

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scar.shootboard.com
Dima
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 80
Age : 27
Location : Rocklin California
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:14 am

how do u guys expect to have no drama, shes a female, its what they do. but if she likes the guild she will hold back enough to not get herself kicked :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 344
Age : 31
Location : Vancouver/Calgary
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 am

Sacratus wrote:
Noxious wrote:
lol wow. I have no more comments on her...no drama then fine, but I heard she created the same problems in Noob as she has in all the other guilds she's been in.

hahaha yup. She has created problems in every guild she has ever been in, but often people are willing to overlook it bc she is good looking

getting pretty sick of this being the only reason she gets into guilds, pretty sad imo. Whatever, I won't comment anymore, falls on deaf ears anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am

/deny I've played her and she is a fine player, but if shes caused so many problems in our ally, there is no reason to think it won't happen in g/c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 32
Location : Guernsey, UK
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 am

/deny. If she gets in here im out. THE most annoying person in the alliance. I have heard time and time again of u starting problems in practically every guild uve been in... All i have to say is fraq* NO! I know about the no ultimatum policy and i will leave SCAR if needs be.


Last edited by Arda Tempest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 81
Age : 28
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 am

Well, can someone tell me what problem I have caused in noob? I mean really, the reason I got kicked was for saying "big boy" in ac. Someone mistook it as a sexual comment when I admit, I was warned about saying sexual comments in ac. As far as they go, I talked in guild chat for maybe a total of an hour the whole time i was there the rest of the time I had if off. I've also had ac off most of the time that we were back in alliance. So..to say I caused any problems in noob or alliance chat since i've been back is just ridiculous. And i've had 0 warnings in this allie besides last nights warning. So you can't judge me based on my stay within any guild in this alliance.

And Arda, I dont even know who you are, so clearly your opinion is biased. Don't threaten to leave just because you may not get your way. I'm sure you don't tell your boss at work that your gonna quit because your co-worker is annoying.

To be honest, it seems like everyone that doesn't like me never has any specific situation or reason besides "drama".If i'm that horrible of a person there would be numerous specific situations and screen shots of me causing "drama' for absolutley no reason. If people actually took the time to get to know me they've feel very different. I don't say stuff to start drama, and if someone doesnt like something i say i always apologize. Every problem that has ever come up involving me was always a provoked situation, honestly I've put it all behind me, and most of the people that hated me before have put it behind them too.

So I'm asking for people to have an open mind. And if anyone still has an issue with me, bring it up with me. I'm an adult, and I'm pretty sure the people who have issues with me arn't under the age of 18.

Thanks for now!:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 32
Location : Guernsey, UK
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 am

I have seen what you r like in AC with people and on our forums. I would not like to see that in SCAR. All the runs i have been on with you have been fail. Been on like 5 or 6 with u as a perma or main role and u have failed everytime. I have no idea what you are trying to say about the whole age thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 81
Age : 28
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 am

I'll start with the ac and forum comment. Everyone i talk to in ac specifically is my friend, and i only EVER joke around with people that i know will understand and get my sense of humor. On the forums.. i guess your talking about the spat with finatic? Well you'll be glad to know we apologized to each other a day after it and we're both over any issues we've had with each other.

Ok so......Perma or main role....in......?You realize for the most part I only uwsc right? And i can assure you my success rate is through the roof. I don't know what runs you think you've been on with me, but your name is no where near familiar. And I'm pretty sure everyone in this alliance has failed their area in uwsc. I'm also curious to know why your the only one that felt the need to call me out saying i fail at guild wars when we're talking about "problems" and "drama" i cause.

I'll be on guild wars through the day, PM me if in game and tell me your issues if you perfer not to reply to my private message on here.

IGN=Untouchable Witch

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 32
Location : Guernsey, UK
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
avatar

Number of posts : 965
Age : 34
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 am

Arda Tempest wrote:
HAHA one more thing....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSgXRuEvhg

loool , my english is broke because im not english. but UK English is broke for life, pukin ae.

ok ok joke joke ,

_________________
Baltaas Slaapes ||| Me
Viens No Vinjiem ||| N
Shkjeeps un Vara ||| P
Visuma Asmens ||| A
Dzivibas Raditajs ||| Mo
Jahte Hunter ||| E
Zveera Reegs ||| R
Garu Valdnieks ||| Rt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hiphopz.lv
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 32
Location : Guernsey, UK
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:52 am

Baltass, each and every post of yours is like a little goldern rubix cube <3


Last edited by Arda Tempest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
avatar

Number of posts : 965
Age : 34
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 am

Arda Tempest wrote:
Baltass, each and every post of yours is like a little goldern rubix cude <3

i <3 u too Arda , and whole SCAR ppl who is there and who was there.

but untouch .. no from me .. if ppl talking its a trouble , so its a trouble ..

_________________
Baltaas Slaapes ||| Me
Viens No Vinjiem ||| N
Shkjeeps un Vara ||| P
Visuma Asmens ||| A
Dzivibas Raditajs ||| Mo
Jahte Hunter ||| E
Zveera Reegs ||| R
Garu Valdnieks ||| Rt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hiphopz.lv
Raven Mad
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 314
Age : 47
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 am

I have done several runs with her already so ... /approve

From what I have seen she maybe a troll ... but she's a fun troll not out to hurt anyone. Meh ... that's my vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 am

DEFINITE NO...

She was kicked out of Lawl because of very rude and obnoxious behavior as well as cursing out the leader of the guild and several officers. I'm not sure how she was removed from the blacklsit but I know the leader's of Lawl brought this issue to Matt's attention when we found out she was in Noob. We'd prefer not to have her in the alliance because she is very disrespectful and rude.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 81
Age : 28
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:10 am

Wow andy, I was never kicked from lawl. Screen shot where it says I was kicked. I left lawl because chaz wasn't doing anything as a leader, and when i finally got officer and invited 5 people in a row he demoted me because he had a problem with someone i invited. And i never cursed out anyone, or any of the officers. Chaz got offended because i called the demotion "retarded". I left lawl because it was going absolutely no where, with the members list reaching 20 people, more then half of which never even played, it got KIND of stupid. I didnt feel the need i had to be there. And just for your information, rupert pmed me when he found out i was in noob, and asked me to join lawl again.

I really hope you guys arn't all going to lie and say I was kicked out. To be honest I can't see chaz or kyle or rupert lying and saying I was kicked out. Your the only person out of everyone that believes i was kicked andy.
I'll pm you in a bit on guild wars, since you have this twisted vision of me getting kicked, when i CLEARLY left. And if you arn't aware, matt has already spoked to chaz, and zach and both of them already said they would be FINE with me in SCAR.

And baltass I don't believe grudges from a guild that I was never in while they were in this allie(face) should be held against me. Grudges from that guild are based far more on me personally, then "drama" I may or may not have caused within it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 am

Hmm I guess I'll have to speak with Chaz and find out if him speaking with you is true or not. And yes Jen I clearly remember sitting on vent with Chaz as he had been so nicely trying to explain to you he wanted to kick one of the members and you just outright trolled him and said he was running Lawl wrong, making bad decisions, and being an overall "Dick." He had demoted you afterward because you had no sense of respect to anyone in authority and you couldn't care less what he had to say. I also do remember him saying he wanted to kick you and me going to the /kick option right before you left. So yes Jen, you did technically leave but you weren't wanted.

I don't know why Rupert would PM you ingame saying he wanted you back in Lawl but I'd like to see screenies of these events because I clearly remember Rupert having a problem with you as well as most of the guild. I don't think it would be wise to have you in the alliance at all, because you're just not a good person. Your actions speak louder than words and I think that everyone has seen you be disrespectful and abusive.

I also remember having a chat on vent with Jon from Snow, Chaz, Matt, and I all saying we had issues with people in Noob and you were one of the main reasons we didn't want Noob in this alliance (No offense to your guild I'm actually thinking it will do well to not have Jen there anymore). But I guess this is my 2 cents I'll speak to Chaz when he's available and have a nice discussion with him.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x


Number of posts : 81
Age : 28
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

Chaz would have never would have kicked me for saying "retarded". Like I said, tell me the specific problems I caused within lawl, and in alliance chat, if you can't then I dont understand why you feel the need to try and humiliate me by telling lies and saying stuff thats never happened.

And I'm REALLY not sure why your speaking for matt, saying he had a problem with me in alliance. If he did he'd have enough balls to tell me.

And I'll pm chaz too if he ever gets on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva


Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am

Arda Tempest wrote:
I have seen what you r like in AC with people and on our forums. I would not like to see that in SCAR. All the runs i have been on with you have been fail. Been on like 5 or 6 with u as a perma or main role and u have failed everytime. I have no idea what you are trying to say about the whole age thing.

so glad to see someone put their foot down on this one.

if this app were anyone but a cute girl, no chance it would have received anything but instant no's given the amount of drama coupled with the lack of standout qualifications skill-wise.

For those of you saying more chances etc, you are never going to meet her, have no chance of going any further than internet flirting, etc. Step back from this app for a second and treat it as if it were a guy applying... you would ALL say no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 am

I never spoke for Matt, as I'll again state you haven't read correctly. I said we had a discussion with Matt. So good game Jen :S

And if I had screenies of the incident I would happily post them here but of course it was sent through PM's between you and Chaz, and I don't think Chaz would make up what he or you said. You didn't just say retarded as I was told, so to get exact words or maybe even screenies if they were taken I'd have to refer to Chaz.

There have been several incidents in Guild Chat when you were in Lawl and I find it hard to believe the only thing you can think of is retarded. And I don't believe many people in our guild or alliance "Get your sense of humor" because your "sense of humor" is extremely rude and disrespectful. I don't have a personal grudge against you but I do think you shouldn't be allowed in this alliance. As I said before you were on the blacklist and I don't know why you were taken off but I believe we've been generous enough as it is. I know there are other people in this alliance and in Lawl who have issues with you and I know I'm being trolled right now because I'm the only one besides Arda and Noxious but they were right when they stated that you've had problems in any guild that you've been in.

[\quote]
/deny. If she gets in here im out. THE most annoying person in the alliance. I have heard time and time again of u starting problems in practically every guild uve been in... All i have to say is fraq* NO! I know about the no ultimatum policy and i will leave SCAR if needs be. [quote/]

I would be extremely disappointed if SCAR were to let you in because they have seen from past experiences that you have been a very badly behaved guild/alliance member in the past. I know there are several people in Lawl and probably other people in the alliance who do not have/ do not check SCAR forums and would want to say /decline on this application. As of that there has only been one alliance member to comment on this app and it's me I'd like to try my best to get my point across and not have a disrespectful (not even guildie or alliance member atm) troll me for stating my point.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 117
Age : 26
Location : Midlands, England
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:50 am

Ah Jen ^^ to tell you the truth, ive seen you speak in alliance chat, i mean we havnt spoken too much but ive seen things you have said. you seem ok to me, so people who have had problems with you have probably caused it from their own doing or saying. You know our runs and stuff, got the right characters, so how can i say no really Smile i approve. (P.S, Baltaas if you say uk english is broke again ima punch you in the face :O jk Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 344
Age : 31
Location : Vancouver/Calgary
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52 am

Jen, I like you, really. For some reason though you have this either need or inclination to disrespect leadership, argue when told what to do, and in general just be stubborn. I can give you specific examples from Face, and yes, even though that was a long time ago I still see the same problems with you -both with your situation in lawl and also from what I heard about in Noob - not going to name any names since I don't want to drag other people in to this.

One of our biggest squabbles when I finally lost it on you was when Lemme was giving us instructions on what to do on an SoO run and you kept arguing and fraq* it up then bitching when people told you to pay attention. There's a specific example. I honestly think just because you are cute and half the alliance of nerds slobbers over you, you think you can get away with shit where others wouldn't be able to.

As far as the shit in AC, you kept constantly calling people out for no reason when a simple PM coulda sufficed (ie failed uwsc runs). You are a decent player, I'm not going to sit here and say you suck because it's not true. I haven't really been paying attention that much to AC recently but by the sounds of it you just continue your antics.

I know I said I wouldn't chime in on the issue anymore but I can see there is a need for me to give my two cents again. I don't know how many more chances you going to be given, but you just seem to fraq* them up every time.

Dan - seriously man? Yeah, we all caused it on our own doing by trying to direct runs and keep them successful. Pretty ignorant thing to say considering you have no idea who she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Jen's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: