Did you know we are Leet?
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Chloe Laurent App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chloe laurent
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
avatar

Number of posts : 16
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 pm

IGN: Chloe Laurent
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
2 687 hours over 21 months. I have all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
My main char is a rit and she has completed most things. Then a mesmer how has beaten everything save for NF. An assassin who has beaten factions. I can’t remember the others as i have 20 char slots.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
I have 26 maxed titles atm on my main char, guardian of cantha on my mesmer and led survivor on my monk.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Sometimes but not often. However i haven’t had the need to so far so this can easily change.

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Was in GoDT and same alliance

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Do all elite missions

7. What other guilds have you been with?
GoDT and mainly small ones no one would know.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Im a student in Australia and i like to play computer games, watch anime, go out with friends and K etc

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Well iv done all dungeons in HM for the title but i mainly did them with heroes and henchmen.... I did a FoW run with scar once but lost connection in the middle, i was a CoP. Also i have done one section of DoA only.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 17 and from Australia. I mainly play from anytime between 3pm till 11 on school days. But its holiday now so a bit more Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1157
Age : 26
Location : Wageningen, The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Looking good I think, but we're very full atm. You might have to wait for a lil before you can get in, we have a wait list from over 10 people or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 29
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Looks very good. But I'm wondering if there's going to be a problems with so many alliance members coming to SCAR...Can you tell us why you'd like to be in SCAR instead of GoDT or any other guilds in the alliance?

_________________
Youtube Channel : WoW Kill Videos
League of Legend : Kronic88
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
avatar

Number of posts : 859
Age : 25
Location : Chicago, IL
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Approve, although yeah I'm wondering why everyone's flocking to SCAR nowadays lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 770
Age : 27
Location : Latvia, Valmiera
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:56 am

Cos rest guilds are dying you silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
avatar

Number of posts : 402
Age : 30
Location : Martinsburg, WV
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 am

And we in scar do everything so many guilds in teh ally are either slowly dying or special in one thing.

IcU-DoA
Koss-Kinda stick to themselves
GoE-Dying
TAM- Urgoz and FoW
GoDT- Leader accepts anyone and it seems like they are dying aswell

Scar- Dungeons, FoW, UW, SC's, DoA, Urgoz etc we do it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 am

we do rule FAllen....maybe we should cut back and give others guilds a chance :D
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 am

well personally this one doesnt stand out that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relentless
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 am

Divine wrote:
Approve, although yeah I'm wondering why everyone's flocking to SCAR nowadays lol

Don't be a nub, SCAR is awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie_ftw
Nubsauce
Nubsauce


Number of posts : 18
Age : 26
Location : Portsmouth, England
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:34 am

I agree with pride on the capacity of SCAR atm, i would approve, but the guild is kinda full... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chloe laurent
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
avatar

Number of posts : 16
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 am

I left GODT cause of time difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horus [GoDT]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce


Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 am

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
GoDT- Leader accepts anyone and it seems like they are dying aswell

One thing we need to make clear here - i dont accept anyone, infact it's not up to me at applications who'll get accepted and who not - every apply is presented to all members/officers and it's only up to them if one will be accepted or not. Also we're NOT dying, we've been at 75~members for months now, with over 55 logging in in past 23 hours. Also do you think we would bother to purchase a new website/forum for a dying guild? figure. www.godtguild.com

I already expressed my opinion on SCAR taking alliance members, i do disagree with it, not because we lost some members for SCAR, but because it's just wrong. We're same alliance, having multiple strong guilds > 2 strong guilds. Also what's the point? why do ppl leave to join a guild of same alliance? there's AC to team up with allied guilds, you dont have to leave to get involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
avatar

Number of posts : 402
Age : 30
Location : Martinsburg, WV
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 pm

People join other guilds because they don't like how the one they are in is being run. And what does a forum have to do with anything there is an abundant amount of free forums like the one we currently use that work just fine, so I see no reason to waste the money and pay a fee just to have a url to say GoDTguild.com or Scar.com its just not needed.

There is no reason to bar someone to one guild. I had a previous Guild Leader be anal about something and kicked me because I mention leaving to join a guild in an ally merger, because of talk that only 2/3 guilds where going at the time. There is no agreement that you have to sign saying that I'm joining this and I have to stay there for my whole Guild War career. I see no wrong in being in a different guild because its your choice and nobody can tell you other wise what guild you wish to be in.

If you have some personal vendetta on Guild members leaving then why not take it to them and ask them why they are not happy in GoDT and find out what is wrong on your end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1126
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

chloe laurent wrote:
I left GODT cause of time difference

This was posted prior to any of the GvG discussion, and would seem to explain the perception of GoDT as "Dying." I can see how a member of any guild, that is on when no one else is, could view a guild as Dying. We have a Latvian member here with a screenie of a SCAR roster that is empty, except for him.

AC does not seem to be the answer here, at least for me. I have turned AC off to avoid all of the flame wars. Whether 1v1 or GvG flames, I can go to Kamadan to see people call other people Noobs in a non-friendly way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
avatar

Number of posts : 402
Age : 30
Location : Martinsburg, WV
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Cyvil wrote:


AC does not seem to be the answer here, at least for me. I have turned AC off to avoid all of the flame wars. Whether 1v1 or GvG flames, I can go to Kamadan to see people call other people Noobs in a non-friendly way.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Horus [GoDT]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce


Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
I see no reason to waste the money and pay a fee just to have a url to say GoDTguild.com or Scar.com its just not needed.

my point was that GoDT surely isnt dying if we purchased website. Would you purchase it for dying guild? dont think so.

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
There is no reason to bar someone to one guild. I had a previous Guild Leader be anal about something and kicked me because I mention leaving to join a guild in an ally merger, because of talk that only 2/3 guilds where going at the time. There is no agreement that you have to sign saying that I'm joining this and I have to stay there for my whole Guild War career. I see no wrong in being in a different guild because its your choice and nobody can tell you other wise what guild you wish to be in.

you fail to see my point.

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
If you have some personal vendetta on Guild members leaving then why not take it to them and ask them why they are not happy in GoDT and find out what is wrong on your end of the bargain.

I dont mind if ppl leave, but leaving without real reason and joining allied guild? :/ Try to step in other guilds role and see how would you feel if ppl were keep on leaving for allied guild? and then you watch them on AC all the time or even in your GH. I'm not saying this for GoDT only as it didnt hurt us too much, but overally i just dont think its cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1157
Age : 26
Location : Wageningen, The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm

My only opinion on this is.. If you don't like people hopping over from GoDT to SCAR then maintain your own guild better. It'd rather seem unfair to deny GoDT players because they're not having a good time in your guild. And leaving without real reason? Not having fun is enough a reason to me, after all this is a game, you play a game to have fun. No fun in GoDT = leave and so they seek fun in our guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1126
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 pm

PrideMcKay wrote:
My only opinion on this is.. If you don't like people hopping over from GoDT to SCAR then maintain your own guild better. It'd rather seem unfair to deny GoDT players because they're not having a good time in your guild. And leaving without real reason? Not having fun is enough a reason to me, after all this is a game, you play a game to have fun. No fun in GoDT = leave and so they seek fun in our guild.

I don't necessarily agree with this, GoDT is probably just fine for most of its members. I would be surprised if everyone that was accepted was a perfect fit though.

The problem I have with not accepting alliance members is that it is easy enough to get around that. Join another guild for a day or two, heck, don't even join a guild, and just not mention the guild you just left. We can say no, but the smart ones will figure out how to get in here anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
avatar

Number of posts : 402
Age : 30
Location : Martinsburg, WV
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Horus [GoDT] wrote:

my point was that GoDT surely isnt dying if we purchased website. Would you purchase it for dying guild? dont think so.

Well one its a multi function forum its not just for guildwars its for Guildwars a dead game and Aion a new game that comes out in March. So by you saying you solely bought a new website for Guildwars is lolz worthy.


Horus [GoDT] wrote:
I dont mind if ppl leave, but leaving without real reason and joining allied guild? :/ Try to step in other guilds role and see how would you feel if ppl were keep on leaving for allied guild? and then you watch them on AC all the time or even in your GH. I'm not saying this for GoDT only as it didnt hurt us too much, but overally i just dont think its cool.

If it doesn't hurt you then why to you continue on QQ on SCAR forums over people jumping guilds in the alliance you definitely have something against it and against the guild that takes your members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Mystik
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
avatar

Number of posts : 129
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 am

I like it just the space is an issue...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 pm

I can see Horus point... as a guild leader in an "alliance" you would not expect your allies to pick off your guild members.
But Horus the thing here is, they are coming to us. We are not seeking them out.

I also think as alliance members we should be treating each other with a bit of respect even if we do not agree with what each are saying. There is no need to make tensions between guilds.

Again, we are supposed to be "allies".

-On topic, this application does not jump out at me. We are so full so I would lean towards a no.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1126
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm

l jhaedin l wrote:
I also think as alliance members we should be treating each other with a bit of respect even if we do not agree with what each are saying. There is no need to make tensions between guilds.

Again, we are supposed to be "allies".

That should work both ways though, and I can not say that all of the comments in this thread are respectful of Horus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 pm

100% agreed Cyvil. And I intended that to go both ways.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva


Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Horus - in a perfect alliance, yes you are correct. If all the guilds were great and only took nice, fun, and pro members (I do not claim that SCAR is like this), then it would not matter which guild an individual player chose within an alliance.

However, it does matter in an alliance like TAM's. Most of the guilds have their own specialty, their own preferred time zone, etc. And the reality is that some of the guilds are more strict in their recruiting process than others - I know for example that KOSS will kick any member instantly if an officer deems them to be at all noobish. GoE (before it died) used to require tryouts for any approved application - they'd take the applicant on a run and only send an invite if the applicant could play well with them. The result is that there are some guilds in the alliance that I was always happy to play with (this varies with each person, but for me it was TAM/KOSS/IcU) - I knew that when I joined a run with their guild or brought one of them with us, chances were very good that they would be a good competent player and a fun person to play with. While I do not know all of GoDT's recruiting practices or members, I never had that same level of confidence about the quality of their players. GoDT had warriors asking for cry spots in our runs, people who had never been to elite area x or ever been to dungeon y. FACE, Soul, etc, were all the same way.

In an alliance where there is a range of skill levels both within and amongst the allied guilds, the better players have no reason to shout runs in AC unless desperate. SCAR mostly plays in guild, as do TAM, Koss, and IcU. I do not think I was alone in having the allies I enjoyed playing with on my friends list - I'd pm them to figure out what their guilds were up to since they would never announce it in alliance chat.

Bottom line: members will continue to flock to what they see as the better guilds, because membership in those guilds opens up all the runs in guild chat that never make it to alliance chat and membership also confers some feeling of status.

I do also think that there are many noobish players in SCAR - the recruiting process can never be perfect, and people who do nothing but trade or have little HM experience do have a way of sneaking in. But in general, SCAR leadership does a great job of keeping a group of skillful and fun players, making it an appealing choice.

Finally, there is NO reason to be rude to Horus - this is a discussion worth having at a guild leadership level, and although I disagree, I do think he has a valid point. It sucks as a guild leader to see the better players that you manage to attract decide to go to your neighbors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 770
Age : 27
Location : Latvia, Valmiera
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Wow Sac well said , I think we have only handfull of noobish players , otherwise we wouldnt be the best pve guild ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
avatar

Number of posts : 965
Age : 34
Location : Latvia, Riga
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 am

i was kicked from GoDT after 4h when im join them .. so from my side have no good words for them .. so now is the result to see what is what ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hiphopz.lv
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1157
Age : 26
Location : Wageningen, The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 pm

What make them kick you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 30
Location : Antwerp/Belgium
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 pm

/approve on Cloë's application, waiting list ftw^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 770
Age : 27
Location : Latvia, Valmiera
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 am

I talked to this guy today after John invited him. He is a very nice guy , had a pleasant chatter with him , though only thing that bugs me is his playtimes. You know Im always keen to get our new members into runs right away , so they can taste the magnificence of SCAR. He is Aussie so thats +10 GMT. This morning when I logged on it was 11 am for me , Americans were sleeping. Noone was basically on. It was 9 pm or so for him , so the peek time for GW. I wont bother myself with math, but his daytime should be equivalent to late night American time? I relly want to play with this guy and even more get him into the runs, cos he seems to be really nice guy and I wont this to work out, also he mentioned that he have played most of the game alone Sad and SCAR never let anyone play alone , do we ?? So help me out iwth the calculations here guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
avatar

Number of posts : 1126
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 am

Yea, that is late night in the US. Davros left for TAM, because thier play times matched up better for Aussies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chloe Laurent App   

Back to top Go down
 
Chloe Laurent App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» i think i know who the mystery chloe show guests are!
» chloe rock is back on
» Chloe Tattoo
» Victoria Justice on the Chloe Show
» Chloe Rocks Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: