Did you know we are Leet?
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Accolade's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 pm

IGN: Grape Kewl Aid

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

- My total time is 7,890 hours, my account is 49 Months old and yes I have all games including EoTN.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

-I have a Monk(Beat EoTN,NF,Factions,(pfft like proh matters)Assassin(NF,EoTN lol for DoA and FoWSC+UWSCS)Ranger(Factions,Proh)Paragon(NF,Factions,EoTN)Mesmer(EoTN,NF,Proh)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

-Well for some reason I like to be stupid so all my characters have all skills and elites for their profession lol, most of them just have their average vanguard,norn,deldrimor ranks for farming etc.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

-Currently I have 10 titles, probably the title I'm most proud of is my r7 kurz in which I got in 1 day lol I am also working on making kurz.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

-Yes I do use ventrillo, but I kinda need a new mic mines on and off sometimes so yea.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

- While is was in X Legion of Doom X [LOD] I heard of them talking about you frequently LOL, not normally bad and heard they were an elite guild like them so one day I decided to give you guys a shot and here I am!

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

-Well, I am ALWAYS active usually 4-5 hours and day minimum lol.I can organize groups, give people a few laughs, give people friends, whatever you like Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

-I was in [LOD] for 3 months. other guilds do not matter because they sucked.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

-Well I am still a teenager 14, but don't let that fool you I am mature enough when I need to be but like to goof around alot too. I don't like when guilds don't give me a chance just because im young and then I turn out to be better then them -.-. I play soccer, for The Buckeye League (Ohio). Oh, and my names Ethan Weiler.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

-I do a bogroots run every now and then if the guilds getting one together, I do FoWSC and UWSC everyday cause you can just do with PUGS. In DoA I have been a mesmer and bonder both fairly easy. And in urgoz I just did RoJ/Cryer quite easy also Smile.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

-Hehe, as I already mentioned I am 14, I am from Ohio, and Im pretty sure that is EST.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

-I think I deserve a team spot because, I am always looking for cool new people to learn more in debt about the game, I love to do farming runs ESPECIALLY when I first learn a new position EX:T1 lol.
I love to make people laugh and have fun. I don't care about what anyone says about me all you guys need to know is that I will be a new member and you can judge me from there. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Age : 33
Location : Saginaw Michigan go go ghetto
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 pm

49 months 8k hours and you only have 1 guild with 3 months of history? and why leave lod or kicked? and confused on 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Lol well #6 is when I heard LOD they said one of your members asked for a few of our builds Idk names. And that account was not mine I got it from my friend my other account has about the same amount of hours and it was hacked :/ But yea im not even lying almost all guilds i've been in are crap I was kicked from LOD from a mishap it was not even anything major I really don't wanna explain but I will. The only other guilds i've been in are like [quit] Leader IGN: Yoshi the Shinobi and vK Leader IGN:Gladiator Motoko lol i was kicked from vK cause of their retarded ass KMD alliance because I said WTB q11 Silverwing twice. I wont say anything bad or spam in ur ac thought I just wnat a good guild again I just want another chance
Back to top Go down
Metasynaptic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm

accolade wrote:
The only other guilds i've been in are like [quit] Leader IGN: Yoshi the Shinobi and vK Leader IGN:Gladiator Motoko lol i was kicked from vK cause of their retarded ass KMD alliance because I said WTB q11 Silverwing twice. I wont say anything bad or spam in ur ac thought I just wnat a good guild again I just want another chance

I thought it would be of relevence to draw the attention of other members to this point, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Lol k
Back to top Go down
Metasynaptic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Well, ok, in fairness to the application...

What did you think of vK and [quit]? Did you enjoy your experience in those guilds? What did you take away from your time in those guilds? Do you still have friends in those guilds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Well , in [quit] yes I do his name is Living Crusader he is a good exp friend I enjoyed quit was a main officer for about 3 months also I left because of bad leadership and to much drama.
lol [vK] I love vK still. I wish I could have another chance they were prolly my fav guild by far I liked talking to Baddock and Chalice quite a bit they are really cool people as well as Arma and Kiss I was there for about a month..so yea
Back to top Go down
Metasynaptic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

That's valuable, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 pm

K cool
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
avatar

Number of posts : 412
Location : Minnesota
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 am

Were you involved in the drama?

_________________
Gergelem Nad Gergonk Nad Gergier Nad Gergemm Nad Gerganger Nad Gergzer Nad Gergsin Nad Gergsish Nad Gerg Para Nad Gerg Rit Nad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
avatar

Number of posts : 1424
Age : 32
Location : West Palm Beach, FL
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:34 pm

We were asking for builds from LoD? And I would actually like to know why you were kicked. It kinda is of relevance in my opinion.

I'm not judging you in anyway, shape, or form, I just like to have all the information available to me before we can make a decision.
You do have a sin/mesmer/monk, which by my standards is fine, they are the 3 professions we use in quite a bit of our runs.

As for elite ares you only mention frog runs/DoA/FoW and UW. How about other dungeon experience?

_________________
Haunted Dream Me/X
Monk Of The Gods Mo/X
Il God Of Men Il A/X
Haunted Spears P/X
and too lazy to list the other 7 chars. lol

GG nick and shadow. Speedboost ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Well the story of me getting kicked from LOD was I had a guildy Mara, and I decided it would be funny to make a char after his name so I did and one day he asked me to delete it and I was arguing about it so as I was putting her gear in bank to delete I got kicked, they wouldnt even let me explain.

As for dungeon experience I have done Frostmaws a couple times but not as a 600 I can 600 ooze pit CoF I did Ravens point runs with guildys and alot of SoO Smile any more questions ask me
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 736
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

lol, well if youre gonna get kicked from LOD you should at least go out with a bang. thats what i did :D wish i had screened that arguement me and randy had xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 pm

xD I spammed randy calling him a beaner and such and I did a duke nukem sound box on vent while they were in DoA lol
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
avatar

Number of posts : 581
Age : 29
Location : Ghana
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:42 pm

accolade wrote:
-Well I am still a teenager 14, but don't let that fool you I am mature enough when I need to be but like to goof around alot too. I don't like when guilds don't give me a chance just because im young and then I turn out to be better then them -.-.

accolade wrote:
xD I spammed randy calling him a beaner and such and I did a duke nukem sound box on vent while they were in DoA lol

W00t a chance to use the multi-quote feature! Back on topic...

A few concerns, you only show the ability of a monk as a character. Your age is below the requirement of what we accept in SCAR.

In regards to your attitude, from the several posts you have made on this thread you show a low level of maturity, and in regards to being better than them, SCAR isn't just about ability, it requires a level of rapport and respect. Seems like other guilds have had an issue with your maturity level and on that note with my 2 other reasons I am going to deny this...officers speak your opinions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 pm

K thanks
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Age : 33
Location : Saginaw Michigan go go ghetto
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 pm

accolade wrote:
xD I spammed randy calling him a beaner and such and I did a duke nukem sound box on vent while they were in DoA lol

clearly shows the immaturity here and only a matter of time before does it if he joined scar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Not really.
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic


Number of posts : 1125
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Arguing with our opinions shows that you are not ready with an open mind and not willing to improve. Arguing with the LoD officers to delete a character shows a vast amount of immaturity. If it was only a new character then what was the big deal? It is going to be a no for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
avatar

Number of posts : 524
Age : 33
Location : Saginaw Michigan go go ghetto
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:05 pm

well you and colin seem to be pretty alike and his comment made you open up with the real reason you got kicked. hes bad enough we dont need another except he dont talk on vent so we dont have to hear him keep calling someone beaner or playing a duke nukem soundbox over vent cause its funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 29
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:40 pm

At first your app looked decent, many hours and plenty of characters. Personally I don't mind the age since it's more of a maturity thing, and you seem to lack the level of maturity we want in SCAR.

Sorry but this will have to be a no from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 24
Location : Mississippi
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Not that it matters what i say, but accolade is a trouble maker. Hes been in previous alliances i held a guild in and just caused trouble. Hes very annoying and arrogant. Like i said im not in scar so my opinion doesnt matter but i just thought youd like to know this information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic


Number of posts : 1125
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 pm

After what Mcmuffin just said I think that sums just about everything up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Age : 24
Location : Mississippi
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Sorry for butting in i just thought you all might want to know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Dude who the hell is McMuffin wtf...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Also lol it was a new character I was just asking why I had to delete it I was just taking off weps and armor runes so yea.....I was just asking them why
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 pm

accolade wrote:
IGN: Grape Kewl Aid

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

- My total time is 7,890 hours, my account is 49 Months old and yes I have all games including EoTN.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

-I have a Monk(Beat EoTN,NF,Factions,(pfft like proh matters)Assassin(NF,EoTN lol for DoA and FoWSC+UWSCS)Ranger(Factions,Proh)Paragon(NF,Factions,EoTN)Mesmer(EoTN,NF,Proh)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

-Well for some reason I like to be stupid so all my characters have all skills and elites for their profession lol, most of them just have their average vanguard,norn,deldrimor ranks for farming etc.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

-Currently I have 10 titles, probably the title I'm most proud of is my r7 kurz in which I got in 1 day lol I am also working on making kurz.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

-Yes I do use ventrillo, but I kinda need a new mic mines on and off sometimes so yea.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

- While is was in X Legion of Doom X [LOD] I heard of them talking about you frequently LOL, not normally bad and heard they were an elite guild like them so one day I decided to give you guys a shot and here I am!

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

-Well, I am ALWAYS active usually 4-5 hours and day minimum lol.I can organize groups, give people a few laughs, give people friends, whatever you like Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

-I was in [LOD] for 3 months. other guilds do not matter because they sucked.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

-Well I am still a teenager 14, but don't let that fool you I am mature enough when I need to be but like to goof around alot too. I don't like when guilds don't give me a chance just because im young and then I turn out to be better then them -.-. I play soccer, for The Buckeye League (Ohio). Oh, and my names Ethan Weiler.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

-I do a bogroots run every now and then if the guilds getting one together, I do FoWSC and UWSC everyday cause you can just do with PUGS. In DoA I have been a mesmer and bonder both fairly easy. And in urgoz I just did RoJ/Cryer quite easy also Smile.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

-Hehe, as I already mentioned I am 14, I am from Ohio, and Im pretty sure that is EST.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

-I think I deserve a team spot because, I am always looking for cool new people to learn more in debt about the game, I love to do farming runs ESPECIALLY when I first learn a new position EX:T1 lol.
I love to make people laugh and have fun. I don't care about what anyone says about me all you guys need to know is that I will be a new member and you can judge me from there. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 pm

wow fail..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 pm

I don't care about what anyone says about me all you guys need to know is that I will be a new member and you can judge me from there. Thanks Smile


I believe I said that..?
Back to top Go down
Badd
Nubsauce
Nubsauce


Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 pm

To be honest I kicked A C C O L A D E To appease the KMD alliance, in hopes of being re-invited but due to his "Price Check / Buying" spam (which was a rule) we are not allowed in the alliance anymore. Accolade "is" fun and may be immature at some times but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make a fine edition to [SCAR] but like all teenagers he has a bit of growing up to do if he wants to find somewhere permanent.

PS: I was the one who kicked you, mostly told you Motoko did it so you wouldn't rage PM me for a few days like "Hells" did when he attacked my Websites and our Ventrilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Accolade's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: