Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Application: Icy The Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Application: Icy The Mage   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 pm

IGN:
Icy The Mage

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
My total playtime in Guild Wars is 4,435 hours, 21 minutes over the past 30 months.
I own all the campaigns + EoTN.

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
My main character is my Elementalist, which has max title ranks in almost all EoTN PvE lines (working on that right now) but I have an Assassin and a Monk as well.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
I currently have 11 max titles, and I'm most proud of my Legendary Skill Hunter title; just because I didn't tome a single one (Except that darned FoC).

4. Do you use Ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
All the time. I usually just chill out in vent when no-one's on; waiting for someone to get on so I can strike up a conversation Razz

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
I heard about SCAR (well, more like read about them) from Genius on the Guild Wars Guru forums.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
My goals are a little far off, but I believe I'll be able to attain them eventually. I want to do lots of HM Dungeon Clears (experienced with SoO mainly) and DoA (not so experienced). I'm also slowly working my way up to God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals; I'll get there someday Wink

7. What other guilds have you been with?
Not really any notable guilds, mainly PvP guilds, but that stopped when I realized I'd rather farm while my guildies were PvPing. Some guilds are: "Unbuffed Im Eight [inch]" "Snakes in a Guild Hall [SiGH]" "Our Monks Dshot Shield [BaSH]" and many others.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My hobbies outside of Guild Wars include Super Smash Brothers Brawl, ummmm... eating and sleeping? Oh! Pooping too! But yeah, my main focus is Guild Wars and all of the high-end PvE aspects of it.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in
these missions?

I have experience in UW as a Wastes Terra, Chamber Sin, and Ursan. I have experience in FoW as Ursan. I have plenty of experience in SoO as a 600 or a smiter, but that's about the extent of my PvE experience.

10.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I'm 16 years old.
I'm from Canada, Ontario.
I usually play from 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. EST on weekdays, and about 12(noon) - 2/3(a.m.) on weekends. Obviously this changes on holidays, and pretty much every day looks like my game time on the weekends.

Last edited by Icy on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit: no so experienced = not so experienced)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

lol FoC, i dont see why everyone has such a hard time with it, going from warcamp it takes like 10-20 mins to cap. in my experience xinraes weapon and jagged bones (from when u could only cap it in depths of madness) were harder. anyways, lol, sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Hah, I just heard all the hub-ub about FoC and decided it wasn't worth it to waste my time going to cap it, when I could just farm the money for a tome in less time :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:18 pm

looks perfect to me, I approve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 am

You seem fun to have around. We are short on room and I am not otherwise impressed by the app. I will say nothing further silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:30 pm

We are short on room atm so we might have to do a tryout when your on next. We can get you in one of our dungeon runs....so plz pm myself or an officer when your on next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 pm

added 6 jan 09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Icy The Mage   

Back to top Go down

Application: Icy The Mage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1